jueves, 10 de julio de 2008

MY FIRST BLOG IN ENGLISH

Well, this is it. I now feel the need to occupy the space that OUR CHART gives me and write something up. My apologies in advance to the ones who speak english as their mother tongue in regards to my sintax and semantics mistakes.

I have been off my first lesbian relationship since the beggining of June. It has been hard and the first days my question was, and now what? Where to put the satellite antenna? Boys or Girls? Yes. This a question that I knew I should not tried to reply at the time. It was too soon. I mean, I could pick up the phone and call any of the guys I know (who knew that I was in a lesbian relationship and I also know that moved by their fantasy of a "girl who likes kissing other girls") would love to take me out. Then, I decided to wait and see and started to feel my feelings. And a few days later I find myself walking down the street, looking all around and staring at aaaaall the girls who pass by. I found my inner voice telling me: "That´s a nice ass!" and suddenly there is a world of female, rounded, shaped and lovely asses and I cannot stop looking at them! They are great and they excite me. Woman turn me on and I really like it. I started taking some tango lessons with a friend ´cause 10 years of dancing in the woman´s place have worn me out. So I am now learning how to lead, or the male´s role. And it has been amazing for me to be able to grab a woman´s waist and feel her curves. To grab her next to me and feel her entirely. Or just sit and watch a nice couple of girls who in the middle of the dance, make a pause and kiss each other. Yes, I got very aroused by that. So far, apart from my male friends, I do not feel like having contact with a man when I now know how is to be with a girl.

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

My dear A, first of all, your English is simply perfect, do not apologyze(we should go to England soon to test it, huhu). Boys (and girls!) would love to take you out not just because they fantasise of you kissing another girl, that´s just because you´re beautiful and a beautiful person as well! Nevermind who´ll YOU pick up, it´s just the brain that matters in a he or she-body. I love boys! I love girls! We both can be equally fantastic and a pain in the ass, so the only thing that matters in the end is being an open minded person, not the gendre! Good on you, my lovely girl! Changing the subject -as we would say- r u coming or what? I´m planning to spend my birthday (Sept, 30th) in the island, the Brit one I mean.

Ale dijo...

So far I have no news in regards to my trip to BARCA. PLEASE! let´s start fundraising!!! JAJAJA
I totally agree with what you say about being the brain that matters, and not the gender cause that is why my boundaries are now opened. I love you lots!!! THANX

Anónimo dijo...

No news??!!!We´ll start now!!! Check the ticket, talk to your cousin -the one who works? or at least used to work- @ AA, I´ll send you an invitation card, etc, etc, I´m quite sleepy now, we´ll better chat.
But I´m telling you: you´re coming!!