viernes, 28 de noviembre de 2008

CANCION PARA ALGUNOS MIEDOS (no todos)

I found a place /Full of charms / A magic world / In my baby's arms / Her soft embrace / Like Satin and Lace / Wondrous place / What a spot in a storm / To cuddle up and stay / Nice and warm / Away from harm / In my baby's arms / Wondrous place / Man I'm nowhere / When I'm anywhere else / But I don't care / Everything's right / When she holds me tight /Her tender hands / On my face / I'm in heaven / In her embrace /I wanna stay / And never go away /Wondrous place / Man I'm nowhere / When I'm anywhere else / But I don't care / Everything's right / When she holds me tight / Her tender hands / On my face / I'm in heaven / In her embrace / I wanna stay / And never go away / Wondrous place

1 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Para el mío funciona. De veras.
Te beso.
S.