domingo, 1 de junio de 2008

DOMINGO, LUNA NEGRA (día-2)

Far away/This ship is taking me far away/Far away from the memories/Of the people who care if I live or die/Starlight/I will be chasing your starlight/Until the end of my life/I don't know if it's worth it anymore/Hold you in my arms/I just wanted to hold you in my arms/My life/You electrify my life/Let's conspire to re-ignite/All the souls that would die just to feel alive/But I'll never let you go/If you promised not to fade away/Never fade away/Our hopes and expectations/Black holes and revelations/Hold you in my arms/I just wanted to hold you in my arms

1 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

You won´t believe it, dear, or you would probably: I´ve been listening just this; not just Muse -wich I love- but these particular two songs. On my IPod, over and over.
Obsessively.
I know your mood then.
Love