sábado, 21 de junio de 2008

HIMNOS

Maybe, maybe it's the clothes we wear/the tasteless bracelets and the dye in our hair/maybe it's our kookiness/Or maybe, maybe it's our nowhere towns/our nothing places and our cellophane sounds/maybe it's our looseness/But we're trash, you and me/We're the litter on the breeze/We're the lovers on the streets/Just trash, me and you/It's in everything we do/It's in everything we do.../Maybe, maybe it's the things we say/The words we´ve heard and the music we play/Maybe it's our cheapness/Or maybe, maybe it's the times we´ve had/The lazy days and the crazes and the fads/Maybe it's our sweetness/But we're trash, you and me/We're the litter on the breeze/We're the lovers on the streets/Just trash, me and you/It's in everything we do/It's in everything we do...


Me levanté esta mañana con esta canción y me acordé de varias personas y de todo el sentimiento de una época. Grandiosa. Acá va. Enjoy!


PS: Lala: en breve estaré subiendo algo totally dedicated!

1 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

lo de broke my heart fue por Suede, igualmente me encanta saber del reencuentro de UD