sábado, 20 de septiembre de 2008

SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER (en equinoccio de primavera)

You're the prince to my ballerina / You feed other people's parking meters / You encourage the eating of ice cream / You would somersault in sand with me / You talk to loners, you ask how's your week / You give love to all and give love to me / You're obsessed with hiding the sticks and stones / When I fear the unknown / You feel like home, you feel like home / You put my feet back on the ground / Did you know you brought me around / You were sweet, and you were sound / You saved me / You're the warmth in my summer breeze / You're the ivory to my ebony keys / You would share your last jelly bean / You would somersault in sand with me / You put my feet back on the ground / Did you know you brought me around / You were sweet and you were sound / You saved me / You put my feet back on the ground / Did you know you brought me around / You were sweet and you were sound / See I had shrunk yet still you wore me around / And 'round and 'round

1 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

cuantos besos, pero cuantos...
T.